This meeting will be divided into two parts. The first 20 minutes will include an update from Amanda on what's been going on over at Absolute and answering some of your most pressing questions.
The second part of the webinar will be a Medicare 101 session lead by the knowledgeable Michelle Feibus.
Description: Navigating the ins and outs of Medicare planning can be a daunting task. If you or a family member are turning 65 or retiring soon, this Medicare educational presentation by Medicare independent sales agent Michelle Feibus might be helpful.
Michelle will be addressing such topics as:
- Who needs to sign up for Medicare?
- How can penalties be avoided?
- What are Parts A, B, C, D of Medicare?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?
- Impact of HSA plan and COBRA with Medicare?
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 19, 2022
6:00p - 7:30p CST
A meeting link will be sent to all those who register for this event. If you do not receive a link, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.